When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sandbaggers......

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Who soon should an item be paid for after the price is agreed on?

• within mins

• within hours

• within one day

• within one week.....

Results are only viewable after voting.
I usually pay for an item within minutes of agreeing to the purchase. Unless as others stated, your a bit busy at the moment. However, if that is the case, I always communicate that to the seller. Communication is key.

Sandbaggers, and deadbeat buyers, I will not do business with again.

20c569878a7d8694c223afb3a2e24336.jpg

If I order at night, I pay right away...no waiting. If I order at work (lunch, but paypal is blocked at work) I inform the seller and I pay when I get home. If I have to pay by money order it's a hassel....place the order, find time to get to the post office, wait in line, get the MO, stamp and envelope then drop it in the mail..it arrives three days later. What a hassel....this usually takes a few days..,but hey, if that's they way you roll, then your going to wait for payment. It has to be a screaming deal or something I really want otherwise I shy away from a MO purchase...screw that, just too much trouble.

Bart

I look at this way...if I have made the decision to buy it, I've made the decision to spend the money so I pay right then through PayPal unless there is an alternate agreement. LIke others, I've made some purchases that I probably wouldn't make again, but that was my decision and I own it. However, I do understand that something unexpected could occur to a legitimate buyer, so I guess I would have to judge it on a case by case basis. Had a buyer with a high volume of 100% feedback on Ebay fail to pay me for awhile....turns out her boy friend pushed the buy it now button and thought it automatically deducted the transaction from her PayPal account..it was his first transaction (using her account) and she was very apologetic when she discovered the unpaid purchase.

for me I try to pay when the deal is made,or within the day as you do have restrictions at work!but the bigger problem I have is after you pay how long before the item is shipped.i try to ship within next day unless work interfers with the process,i have bought items with no communication and have waited weeks before shippment

I have waited over a year (special circumstance with a known friend)
I like same day, but that can't / won't always happen. :)

I pay Within 15 minutes unless I get a purchase confirmation right before I have to leave my current p/c (no smart phone), but usually within the hour.
On a rare occasion, I'm tapped out and am waiting for other CABEr to pay me, but I let them know ahead of time and usually get paid within 3 days.
Once an E-Bay seller told me I " Got Paid so fast, I blew out his Cigar." (Love the comments people make). :D

Had someone tell me 2 weeks ago, that i know pretty good..I will be back in 2 hrs with cash, never showed- wouldnt answer phone..changed his mind by dropping off a note. I ordered a few parts to complete the bike[vintage roadster] as per agreement so all is well,but im turning into a cash in hand while standing above the cross bar kinda human.

Back