When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
???

Anyone know what happened to the bike? I noticed the ad has been removed from CL.

The rumor has it, that the bike sold for $8,000 and is going to be restored.
I guess the guy decided to hold an on site auction this morning with some phone bids in hand, and a whoever shows up with the most cash gets it type of deal.
A couple of savvy local guys showed up and duked it out, and the car guy with a full resto in mind is the one that got it.
So, it looks like it will be a bike that had its coolest feature stripped away. The fact that it was a two tone blue original condition hanging tank cantilever Autocycle.

The rumor has it, that the bike sold for $8,000 and is going to be restored.
I guess the guy decided to hold an on site auction this morning with some phone bids in hand, and a whoever shows up with the most cash gets it type of deal.
A couple of savvy local guys showed up and duked it out, and the car guy with a full resto in mind is the one that got it.
So, it looks like it will be a bike that had its coolest feature stripped away. The fact that it was a two tone blue original condition hanging tank cantilever Autocycle.

Yeah I just heard the story...kinda funny how it ended... lol... I'd leave it as is and ride ride ride... hopefully if it does get restored it will be painted the same colors and be done by a professional bicycle restorer... personally I love it the way it is....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I heard another story might be a tall tale. Bike is coming to So. Cal and is already for re-sale.

If that's true, I'd like to have a shot at picking it up.
My hope, was for a paint parts deal, because I have everything else it needs to complete it. That way the buyer could keep or flip the money parts that it already had. Sort of a win win, for everybody involved. Including the bike.

I kind of think that its gone, and probably not to be seen in its original condition ever again.

I hope I'm wrong!

I believe one of the participants of this thread ended up with the bike. V/r Shawn

Back