When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Bf Goodrich Girls... Worth Getting??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

XBPete

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I can pick this Schwinn BF Goodrich up today, bit of a drive to get her... any of the Schwinn gurus could get this girl if I get her....

Is it worth the drive and approximate worth...

Thanks... I like the earlier pre 1933 motorbikes and am not even close to knowledgable on things Schwinn... lol

schwinn.jpg

That is the equivalent to the a DX or entry level plus a tank of that era. If you want to know a fair resale value. right about 150-200 bucks, 300 max so-cal dollars.

A nice bike nontheless, if you have a daughter, wife or friend that needs a bike.

looks like an easy clean up project.

Most the value is in the headlight, it has the three rib front loader headlight, that should be original to the bike.

BTW that is a '39 tank graphic design.

Gracias!

I would have found it a new home with a collector if there was even a chance at break even, 6 hours of driving I will have to pass with what the seller wants....

Appreciate the input!~

Gracias!

I would have found it a new home with a collector if there was even a chance at break even, 6 hours of driving I will have to pass with what the seller wants....

Appreciate the input!~
Pete.... You're scaring me! Or maybe the price is scaring you.....how much is the seller wanting for the ol' girl? Daves got an empty garage now!

Back