When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn C Model

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

onecatahula

Living the Dream
For your consideration . .
a Sweet 1936/7 Schwinn Excelsior C Model.

I picked this bike up from a fellow Caber in May:
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?73883-1930-s-schwinn-Excelsior&highlight=keith+excelsior

After many months, I finally found the correct Delta HornLight. It now has the correct Troxel saddle. Also, I just found a nice clean original oval Excelsior badge to replace the weak one that it came with. I found the correct OG paint narrow C Mod fenders, but have not put them on the bike yet (they are included).

The bike is original paint Black and Ivory with Excelsior script on the tank and downtube. Tank is solid; no rust or other issues. Correct "Aerocycle" Rack, Correct Troxel Saddle, Super Wide Torrington Bars, w/ orig cokebottle grips. Smooth Dropcenter rims, Carlisle Indian Head Lightning Darts, Correct chrome Hockeystick, Original Locking Trussfork with working key, Original rear dropstand, etc. . . .

Hate to sell this one, but recently dropped too much on a once-in-a-lifetime bike and am still trying to backfill.
I need 2400+ shipping, or pick up in NorCal. (I have much more into it, after making all of the corrections)
Please use direct email: [email protected]
Thanks,
Pete

IMG_3459_zpswprnelal-1.jpg

IMG_3458_zpsnowqlcpa-1.jpg

IMG_3456_zpsrxtgwsrq-1.jpg

IMG_3461_zpskgtoojyx-1.jpg

IMG_3463_zpstnxieags-1.jpg

IMG_3469_zpsggvd8a2v-1.jpg

IMG_3467_zpsdezkahiq-1.jpg

IMG_3466_zpsemccucym-1.jpg

Status