When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Front Atom Drum Conversion and other Services

-

zunigaschwinn

On Training Wheels
Hello all my profession is manual machinist for more than 30 Years, so im able to manufacture alot of things. one in which is that i am able to machine rear atom drums to front atoms drums. i've been doing this for years and
been doing this because there isn't that many front atom drums available. When i machine the the atom drum i also replace the shaft and bearings.
I have done this numerous of times. These pics are from this month.

i have several bike parts from frames, to fenders, to petals. mostly schwinn parts but it can also be applied to other bikes.
I also do fender rolling, frozen goosenecks and seatposts, fork straightening, kickstand removal, also welding, and strut bars.
you can send me a pm, or email me at _____________
Very new to forums, am i able to post my email in posts? sorry if its a stupid question lol.

heres pictures
DSC01689.jpg
DSC01696.JPG
DSC01697.JPG
DSC01699.JPG

Welcome to the cabe ,,,,, franc-o z.

Pura vida

great work i have had him repair/ fabricate many a cycle parts . Highly recommend.
He has built space shuttle parts for n.a.s.a. Has a full old school machine shop at his house .

I believe he is in Gardena CA and at The Long Beach Cycle Swap meet every month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back