When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Headbadges

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I got the "I Will" badge from an estate clean out that was being sold off on eBay. Unfortunately, I didn't get any information about its origins so I can only speculate on it's age, but by it's design, it appears to be from the late 1890s.
The original name chosen for the bicycle company was, "The World"
My assumption is, that the words "I Will" on the Headbadge, begin the sentence,
"I Will build the best bicycles in The World."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here are a few uncommon ones:

IMG_0540_zpsec77459a-1.jpg

IMG_0541_zps5a7824d6-1.jpg

IMG_0542_zps5b38b3d2-1.jpg

Oh my, here I thought the Mission badge was so rare, now I see 3 of them today. With that being said maybe somebody here might give one up to me ;)

The Mission badge was reproduced to near exact detail.
Contact Nostalgic Reflections.
They have made most of the desireable headbadges.

Pete,
I'm not even close to being a king in the badge collectors world. I know of about 4 and I think their are many more that a lot of us don't even know exist. I've gotten most of my badges from my mentors. All of my favorites are not Schwinn, in fact I'm so green I have to ask them if a badge is Schwinn or not. The collection I would like to see most is Catfish's current collection. I would pay admission fees. Here are a few of mine that I randomly grabbed, not necessarily my favorites.

Kim, Very nice of you to say, but most of my rare Schwinn badges have found their way to the collections of true Schwinn collectors like your self. I might still have a few that are near and dear to me, but not as many as I use too.

Catfish

Back