When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Jaguar 1953

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I believe it's 54.5" x 17.5" if my memory hasn't left. What is your serial number? There were no 53 model Jags but an early built 54 model would undoubtedly have a late 53 SN. Also, Schwinn used a few of the same serial numbers up to three different years.

Thanks for the information maybe i can find one in the wanted to buy section. from a fellow caber.

Does it have double rear fender mount & aluminum rear hub, wondering if all 53 jag frames had that or how long they did that, all 3 of these are oct. 53 serial #'s, orange and red had aluminum hubs (black had no rims?)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
are the frames 53?, what month, aluminum hubs?, just trying to figure out when they started to make Jaguar specific frames with just the brake/fender mount as the early ones were just Phantom frames with the handbrake bridge added, also early ones had aluminum SA hubs and don't know how long that went on?

Old thread, but I thought I'd contribute to the brake bridge mystery.... I've got a black Jaguar serial number C76873, with just the brake bridge, no fender mount bridge. Nov 1953.

Back