When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Paint- Florida Green

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sfhschwinn

I live for the CABE
Does anyone know what years Schwinn used florida green? I need a rear fender for my 20 inch spitfire 1957. A fender set popped up on ebay NOS, it is an early 50s set for balloners so it has the dart on the front and rear unlike my 57 which has no dart on the front fender but as long as the paint matches the bike I don't care because of how hard it is to find this color green. I asked the seller to check what color it was but would like feedback from experts here. thanks

1957 Spitfire was a middle weight bicycle, I do believe... [Mine is]. The fenders without chevrons seems to bear that out; the balloon fenders with chevrons will be wider/fatter.

1957 Spitfire was a middle weight bicycle, I do believe... The fenders without chevrons seems to bear that out; the balloon fenders with chevrons will be wider/fatter.

image.jpg
image.jpg
You are right 57' was first year of middle weight BUT luckily the frame is still the balloon frame. Because my s7 wheels were dented and really and I am putting chrome s2 on it and the ballon tires clear it no problem. Front fender is og to bike back came from girls bike in darker green. These are te fenders I got they look close to the color. I put on a 20 inch troxel seat from a French girls bike as well

Back