When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Tornado

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

syclesavage

I live for the CABE
Been working on this for some time now found right seat Schwinn grips banged out and straightened fenders new Kenda S-7 tires front fork was wrong replaced cleaned and regreased all, Ya ya I know racks not right but it came with it so I cleaned it up can easily be taken off but for now just leaving it don't know if I will even keep the bike.
76VtDEZ.jpg

What year is that one? I have a similar one, but the screen on the guard is different and it looks like yours has the longer headbadge... maybe a '60?
REC

What year is that one? I have a similar one, but the screen on the guard is different and it looks like yours has the longer headbadge... maybe a '60?
REC

I've seen three different styles of chainguard markings on the Tornados. The bike above looks like it has the 2nd style. Here's a 1960 Deluxe.

dscn0598-jpg.jpg

Man date via serial number rear drop out comes in at 8/15 1960

Well ain't that a kick in the a$$.... It was made on my 5th birthday! You didn't mention, (or I didn't catch), does it have the longer headbadge?
Mine is a '61. If you're leaning toward letting it go, I'd be interested. (For the birthday reason...)

REC

Back