When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

burrolalb

Finally riding a big boys bike
1d7cf2e93545995a80f018b8dee1dcde.jpg

Dose anybody know anything about this bike all i know its a schwinn tedium but not sure if it's worth to get need a lot of work though any input is appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Mid-late 70's Deluxe Twinn.Looks like it was Kool Lemon Yellow when new,pretty faded these days. You'd spend a small fortune restoring it.I'd give all of the shiny parts a few good coats of naval jelly,cleaning off most of the rust.Clean and Grease the hubs,headset and cranks.Install a set of chains and ride it....Oh yeah,spray a ton of oil down the cable housings,or just replace them

Get it in riding condition and wait until Summer you should be able to get at least $200 out of it they go for good money here in the mid-west with everything shiny and decent paint they pull $400- $500 here.

I disagree with the above valuation. I wouldn't touch this thing with a 39 1/2 foot pole! V/r Shawn

The rear Atom drum is were the bucks are. I picked up a decent 1969 Deluxe with the Atom and S-7's, kept the wheel sets and parted everything else getting my investment back. The chrome was a 8/10 so that's what made the difference.

Back