When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Sell whole or part out.

-

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
This was among the big load of bikes and parts I just acquired trying to sell the more complete OG bikes first. The rack I'm not sure if it goes with this girl or not. But it's a pre war Hawthorne. Pretty nice bike the tires will need replaced. But it would clean up nice if sold complete. Asking 225 plus the flight. It will be a lot cheaper if it stays together. Does have a diamond chain needs some cleaning.

Prob right badge but it's a CWC frame. I'd guess that rack is a mate with those fenders. pre-1940-41 rear dropout bars were flat/straight. There are some variations in the dropouts during war era. Check with the CWC date thread "Cleveland Welding S/N Project?" http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/cleveland-welding-s-n-project.2705/ to define that exact frame otherwise it's a 46-ish bike. in that thread, post photo of serial number on BB and if there's a Cw ( An C with small w inside) mark after the set.

Thanks Jeff when I get off work I'll snap a few pics and post them to the thread! I appreciate all the info man

I also have a boys bike in the background that I believe is badged a Hawthorne I'll post up there as well.

I don't think it matters in this case...you're in for the long haul either way.
Get what you can locally with minimal effort IMO.
Chris

Back