When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SELLING CHAMPION CRUISER 24 inch rims- Guess on year? Value? Probably early 80s

-

Medic Meg

On Training Wheels
20150305_145334.jpg
Hard to part with Dad's old race bike, but will sell for right price. I'm a Paramedic that was attacked on the job and had my spine cracked so riding isn't possible right now and bills roll in. Anyone have any good idea about year? Value? Looking to sell it to someone local in south Florida. Cash only. Must meet me at the Miramar police station to do the exchange for safety reasons. Please advise. TIA p.s. yes I'm aware of the Schwinn seat and Oakley grips. Not my move.

Hard to part with Dad's old race bike, but will sell for right price. I'm a Paramedic that was attacked on the job and had my spine cracked so riding isn't possible right now and bills roll in. Anyone have any good idea about year? Value? Looking to sell it to someone local in south Florida. Cash only. Must meet me at the Miramar police station to do the exchange for safety reasons. Please advise. TIA p.s. yes I'm aware of the Schwinn seat and Oakley grips. Not my move.

You may have an 1980 'Champion 24 Cruiser' Of the first 24" BMX bikes made. you might find the preferred interested peps at http://bmxmuseum.com You'll have to pay membership fee to sell it there, albeit I found a rare bike posted it up and a guy e-mailed me and bought it. Based on the blue orange and yellow color rings, yours is in better condition too. Or stick it eBay, they'll find it.

Here's a photo of one that claims to be a 1980:
picture_1_1514_lg-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back