When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've never had any luck using ups, everytime I have brought a bike there and they take their measurements and its double the price as fedex told me.

Bike boxes

Here in Spokane, the bike shops are more than happy to give you bike boxes. They have to break them down to recycle them, if not given away.
And yes like all the previous posts, FedEx is much better price and less damage. FedEx mainly charges by size. USPS charges by weight. I have a FedEx acct. and have played around with the shipping calculator, most bike boxes are 53x31x8..usually about 70 lbs..$80.00 or so depending on zip codes and if shipping to a home or a business. Business address being less. Anyway, and I am not saying to do this but when entering the box dimensions you inadvertently deduct an inch off each measurement, you can ship for about 45.00.Also if you have a fedex acct. you recieve a decent shipping discount, and you don't have to pack boxes to the fedex hub.

I wrapped the leg on the side of the front wheel with cardboard so it wouldn't hurt the paint and zip tied it securely in place.I also had a piece of foam that went around the head tube so I used it.

Thanks,
Under armour underwear

UK-America

I was recently looking at different rates for shipping a bike from the UK to the USA. At first I found it was around the $600 mark, but I did find one that do it for about $175. Not a bad price considering the distance!

aquiring four bike frames and numerous parts

guy wants to put them all in one box and ship
is it unanimous that fed ex woulb be best to handle this?

Its a golden and also great idea ..for its, a persons can change their bike.
They also enjoy from their old model bike....

Hi

Thank you so much for letting us know about this! I must say that you are a very dedicated person to have written a wonderful post like this! It is very useful to me. thanks a lot.

Back