When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

show off your old lamp(s)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
Lamps are an essential piece when wrenching after hours.... show off your lamp or lamps or your "i need to get this lamp"

Attachments

• floorlamp3-330x412.jpg
    floorlamp3-330x412.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 317
Schwinn lightweight sign..

Well its not a lamp, but it does add some kool mood light. I found the old light box at the LBS. I brought it home cleaned it up and made some custom vinyl decals on my friends little CNC dye-cutter and, presto, custom Schwinn signage...I would like for the light to be a little more diffused but overall, not bad for "homemade"...

14230706629_7274cc7805_c-1.jpg
Schwinn Sign Custom by schwinn499, on Flickr

I use the one with the magnifying glass. It is a jewelers lamp. Awesome lamp when repairing old radios or intricate items.

Attachments

• IMG_20140829_190657_542.jpg
    IMG_20140829_190657_542.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 227
I use the one with the magnifying glass. It is a jewelers lamp. Awesome lamp when repairing old radios or intricate items.
You've got a very nice set up there-what kind of radios do you like to mess with?

Great lamp, been meaning to get one for years. Used to see them frequently at thrifts, yard sales, etc, not so much anymore.

Gotta love the shop lamps! $1 at a garage sale!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 211
You've got a very nice set up there-what kind of radios do you like to mess with?

Tube radios from the 30s-40s. I love cathedral and tombstone radios. One of my favorites is a Philco Model 90 cathedral. I really hated to sell that radio. Zenith, Philco, Farnsworth, RCA radios from that era have a special place in my heart.

Just at the end of the couch: a mogul base Tri-light with three side lights and an illuminated base. There's another at the other end of the couch too.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409379940.334765.jpg

Tube radios from the 30s-40s. I love cathedral and tombstone radios. One of my favorites is a Philco Model 90 cathedral. I really hated to sell that radio. Zenith, Philco, Farnsworth, RCA radios from that era have a special place in my heart.
I've been selling off quite a few of mine. Over the years, one by one, they've all failed to play, anymore. I never learned electronics repair,and the economy makes taking them in for repair out of the question. I do have 2 or 3 that would be impossible to part with, whether they work or not though- my great grandparents Philco, and an old Detrola I've had since I was a kid. Maybe someday...

Back