When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us some pics of your garage/shop

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great great great

I am really enjoying all of your garages/work spaces. It's nice to see all the different varieties.

My space.

Disaster area, but the tool drawers stay fairly organized. You can take a look inside my drawers!
20140222_140913.jpg

20140222_140950.jpg

20140222_141000.jpg

20140222_140913.jpg

20140222_140950.jpg

20140222_141000.jpg

I was trying to get out one particular bike today...and couldn't get to the damn thing.
So even with the wife home and working in the yard just yards away, I took a chance that she wouldn't notice if I cleaned up the the two shops. She did notice. Dagnabbit!!!
So here is what I've come up with. 25 keepers....
Wait, that's just about all of them.
Now to decide what to sell. There is just toooooo many and told the wife I would do my best to thin out the collection..

Whatever? !#*%!!!....damn its been a stressful day to say the least, especially when there is a supervisor....."why are you keeping this one?" And "you don't 3 of those" and on and on.

e7u6ybuz-1.jpg

jy6uryty-1.jpg

9asadu6u-1.jpg

na6epapa-1.jpg

ybuvavaj-1.jpg

yqy4ygyh-1.jpg

yquqa3y9-1.jpg

y6ytyzu4-1.jpg

I guess I do have a slight hoarding problem.
Now what to take to Eden?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Wow!

That is an incredible collection john. I thought I had too many. You should be very proud. Rob.

Actually four in that picture, I will try to find some more pics of them.

Last edited:
Here's mine. Packed as usual last pic there is some wheeled objects in there some where :) might have to dig them out one day

Back