When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Mead Cycle Co. Bicycles

-
pelletman ... i don't believe it is good form to be showboatin' heart-stoppin' badges on this Mead bicycle thread.

If you start a thread .. say ... Show Your Kool Badges ... somethin' like that .. others will respond, too. You can
make this Really Special by inviting the membership !!!

C'mon, Now ... pelletman !!!

.......... patric

Here's my '36 Crusader
and my new pride and joy rider... The '22 (or so) Ranger Roadster
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349395989.077321.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349396006.613848.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349396036.159264.jpg

P-35 rims/Amsterdam tires/model A
Originally 1/2 pitch sprocket, but I got my alternate skip tooth Mead sprocket on there since I can't find a 1/2 pitch model A sprocket.
Hope you like, I do :)

Nick,

Those are beauts! I think that '22ish roadster is earlier. That bladed fork looks like a 1912 Mead patent later shows up as a option in the 1917 Schwinn/Excelsior catalog. The '36 looks Westfield built with the built in drop stand ears. Could be earlier than '36 due to the fork. Most 30's truss rods were separate, not fussed like yours.

Chris

There's something very familiar about that roadster :p Nice work, please do elaborate on those wheels, are they custom painted p35's?

ALL ... just opened a New Thread on Pre-1933 Bicycles >>> "Show Your Primo Badges ... "

......... patric cafaro

No PM please ... contact me thru a thread OR direct >>> [email protected]

Back