When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver King New Price

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hawthornecrazy

I live for the CABE
I'm going to put my Sk up for sale it's a nice complete bike. The rear rack is a reproduction the rear reflector is the correct glass lens. I do have the front Delta Silver Ray light for it but I forgot to take a picture of it and it is included. The Delta Electronics battery tube is there. Drop stand is on it. I cleaned the front rim and I think the rear rim will clean up just as nice. The truss rods are in good shape I think the pedals are from a women's bike but I'm not sure they are Torrington's. It has the aluminum Art Deco stem the seat has seen better days but very useable the seat frame has been painted. The chain guard is lightly pitted. The fenders have some small waves in them they are hard to see in the pictures. Nice solid frame no cracks or repairs. Shipping from Mn to lower 48 pp as freind $1200 shipped I will consider offers. Pm me if you have any questions Thank You Chad
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back