When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Simoncini "what is it worth "

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jrodarod

I live for the CABE
Got this on a trade. I have no idea what it's worth or yr. I plan to sell it or trade for Schwinn balloon stuff. Dirty but should clean up nicely.

IMG_0808.JPG
IMG_0809.JPG
IMG_0810.JPG
IMG_0811.JPG
IMG_0812.JPG
IMG_0813.JPG
IMG_0814.JPG
IMG_0815.JPG
IMG_0816.JPG
IMG_0817.JPG

Looks like Suntour Superbe derailleurs which would make sense since the crank is Superbe. The stress cracks in the paint on the head tube is a bit concerning.

It doesn't look like a crack on my side. I'll clean it up. Paint is flaking in s few areas.

Both upper and lower tubes show same wear. Top and bottom seat post area are also the same? Rough life or crappy paint?

I think rustjunkie is just not used to looking at aggressive Italian frame geometry
aP4290010.jpg

Looks like Suntour Superbe derailleurs which would make sense since the crank is Superbe. The stress cracks in the paint on the head tube is a bit concerning.
the reason I called out SunTour Sprint was the position of the adjustment screws in the RD

Will also have to add that is a fairly young frame to have weathered to that state. My Viner Pro Team CX is the same age, and all its weathering amounts to just sun fading of the paint.
6c43dac5-fb9a-40c3-b0ef-aa15024ea7cd.jpg

Last edited:
Suntour Superbe and Suntour sprint the adjusting bolts are in the same position I guess it could be either one of them just with the decal worn off

Back