When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Simplex

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
going thru some old photos and and came across this, me and my early 50's (?) Simplex, didn't ride much, they were dogs next to my Whizzers!. Guess these arn't bicycles but the first ones had bicycle rims, tires, handle bars & gooseneck. This was July 1984, wow 32 yrs ago, FordMike was just a baby!
IMG_7336.JPG
IMG_7337.JPG
IMG_7356.JPG

Last edited:
Well Cory it was 32 yrs ago!, lets see a pic of you 32 yrs ago, can you say diapers!, and yes they are gutless but look great, I had 3 and they take up to much room for something I didn't ride so they went down the road.

Nice Dave looks good. Sure it's not your weight that's making slow. :0
HA HA Mark! They didn't tell me when I started working out that my new muscles would weigh so much. No, it's the bike. It would even go slow if a puny non-muscular guy like you were riding it. Which by the way, you're welcome to do the next time you're in this neck of the woods.

Back