When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solved! ~Frame/Fork ID~ 1927 Columbia Westfield Mfg. Roadster E-6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Recently picked up up this frame in bike buy. Seller felt it was a Pope - Columbia - Westfield made bike. I am hoping to see if this can be determined by the serial number and frame style, as there is no headbadge. The headbadge holes are each 2.75" from the bottom of the steering tube, and 2.125" center to center. The frame is tall with a 22" center of crank to top of seat tube distance. The seatpost is of a solid/tubular construction. It has a one piece crank with sharp peaked arms, and an 8" skiptooth ring with Pope script. Shown also are the fenders that were on the bike, don't know if these are correct or not, braces are attached with screws & nuts. The serial is double stamped E39788 on the bottom bracket. Beyond determining if it is a Pope or something else, I am wondering what model and year it might be, and if there are some links to advertising/catalog page images. I am also hoping I can get a reasonable ballpark value for it.

thanks,

Nate

DSCN8095.JPG

DSCN8096.JPG

DSCN8097.JPG

DSCN8098.JPG

DSCN8099.JPG

DSCN8100.JPG

DSCN8101.JPG

DSCN8102.JPG

DSCN8103.JPG

DSCN8104.JPG