When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

some of my other military bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

leo healy

Look Ma, No Hands!
A bsa mark V ,was in a very bad state when found but very complete so i did a complete strip down and rebuild , a beutiful bicycle to ride.
IMGP1210_zps45f40921-1.jpg
IMGP1214_zps2fa8d1e9-1.jpg
IMGP1211_zps376c906a-1.jpg
IMGP1219_zps7c76623e-1.jpg
IMGP1215_zpse4f40a65-1.jpg
IMGP1216_zps39ca78b5-1.jpg

awesome bike. i have been looking for an old BSA, a war time one just brings up the cool factor by 10.

do you have any before pics?

Looking at the pedals and the gun clips I suspect these might have been one made for the Irish Armed Forces...

Several of these have turned up in near unissued condition in Europe these past few years...

Great bike!

some of my military bicycles

Hi Lads
thanks for the kind comments, im afraid i have only come into the digital age in the last few years and unfortunately have only a few disposable camera pics of my presto bicycle been done.
The bicycle was x irish army and a lot of them still turn up here but people are asking silly money for them i have sold a few near complete bikes and parts over the years to fund buying my german bikes.
I take it it s ok to put a few pics of my kubel here,a few i took at a recent show year of car is 43
IMGP1239_zpsef9811ff-1.jpg
IMGP1246_zps8212cdfd-1.jpg
IMGP1249_zps85852780-1.jpg
5c7cb5871942459ca732ee896a424c1e_zps17fa-1.jpg

Thanks Decotriumph im located in cork in the south of Ireland, We are a bit bicycle starved here as we have mainly nearly all british bicycles here very few bicycles from the rest of europe or the states turn up here , unless someone buys a bicycle in , im talking anything pre 70s.
I meant to post this as well a set of original drawings for the bsa,in 1/4 scale.
IMGP1311_zpse097ca06-1.jpg

Thanks Decotriumph im located in cork in the south of Ireland, We are a bit bicycle starved here as we have mainly nearly all british bicycles here very few bicycles from the rest of europe or the states turn up here , unless someone buys a bicycle in , im talking anything pre 70s.
I meant to post this as well a set of original drawings for the bsa,in 1/4 scale.
IMGP1311_zpse097ca06-1.jpg

Wow, those drawings are a very cool find. I am a longtime BSA fan. I have recently purchased a 1937 BSA tandem. I will be picking it up on my next trip west (it's in Kansas). I have also owned a few BSA motorcycles and have a BSA-built Enfield rifle. I have been watching a couple of BSA bicycles on eBay but they must be priced too high. They have been on there a long time without selling.

Back