**somebody** hit the Jackpot

Discussion in 'Stuff on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook' started by zephyrblau, Jun 17, 2017.

1. #21 Posted Jun 19, 2017

Finally riding a big boys bike

As a buyer, I liked it when you could see the final prices given for offers. I used it to my advantage many times for items that were multiples. If you could see what the seller accepted for one, you'd be an idiot to not to offer the same amount or even a little less, and you'd usually get it. I couldn't believe ebay showed it and wasn't surprised when that "feature" was removed. It definitely skewed things to the buyers advantage.

2. #22 Posted Jun 19, 2017

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline

The bottom line is someone got an extremely rare badge. Some of you already know who it is and I'm glad he got it. I guess I'm just missing what all the fuss is about. Personally I think the badge was a bargain. Kinda like the 'ol saying on a Harley shirt--"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"! V/r Shawn

3. #23 Posted Jun 19, 2017

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe

Looks like raidingclosets refined the sold items list with an amount and came up with a close estimate for the sell price. :cool: Never thought of doing that!