When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something wrong with this manta ray?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Seems to be missing something, unless I'm not understanding something here.

00k0k_8mKb7PYzsxA_1200x900.jpg

Well there was a coaster brake Manta available but it probably didn't have the stik. But hey, the stik looks cool.

Besides the missing derailleur, freewheel and spoke protector the saddle and handlebars appear to be wrong.

Yeah.. I'm trying to figure out if the stick was added on or if the rear hub/shifter was taken off. What price do these go for?

Yeah.. I'm trying to figure out if the stick was added on or if the rear hub/shifter was taken off. What price do these go for?
Looks like the chainguard says 5 speed, so those parts are gone. A coaster brake model would not have caliper brakes and may also not have had the rear bridge that accepts them.. Can't tell on the bars, but the height of them looks about right (need to see from the front or a 3/4 shot)
Still cool....
REC

was thinkin bout puttin a whizzer tank on my hornet as the real tanks are over priced!!

Back