When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Cleaning Day 3

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SirMike1983

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Cleaned out part of the front of my spare shed finally. I pulled out this Raleigh Sprite 5-speed and took it for a ride. Not as warm today though...

20170326_160003.jpg

20170326_160019.jpg

20170326_160041.jpg

Cleaned out part of the front of my spare shed finally. I pulled out this Raleigh Sprite 5-speed and took it for a ride. Not as warm today though...

20170326_160003.jpg

20170326_160019.jpg

20170326_160041.jpg

Like those tires and a set would look good on my Sports....care to divulge the source? Thanks.

Those tires are Duro brand ISO 590 (26 x 1 3/8 English). I got them from a dealer on eBay a couple of years ago.

The Duro tires tend to have a "balloon-y" look to them - they're very rounded and have high side walls. They're slightly larger than most of the Kenda tires, but still much smaller than the Col de La Vie tires. They have a street tread like a Kenda, but are a larger tire with a rounder street surface. The white walls really pop on them - very large and bright.

Those tires are Duro brand ISO 590 (26 x 1 3/8 English). I got them from a dealer on eBay a couple of years ago.

The Duro tires tend to have a "balloon-y" look to them - they're very rounded and have high side walls. They're slightly larger than most of the Kenda tires, but still much smaller than the Col de La Vie tires. They have a street tread like a Kenda, but are a larger tire with a rounder street surface. The white walls really pop on them - very large and bright.

Thanks for the comeback. I don't have an ebay account but at least I know what to look for.

Dusted the bikes in my spare shed off, spun the wheels, and aired up the tires. I brought out this 1958 Raleigh four-speed and took a couple rides over the past several evenings.

20170405_184721.jpg

Back