When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Steel Marx O gauge locomotive , New York Central Tin Train Car.and coal car

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Got these from a neighbor,VERY cool but dont have a place to display them. Post war I believe ..Untouched/uncleaned as taken out of attic
Price drop ..Now $17 obo shipped for the 3 pieces.
If buyer is interested,I also have some steel tracks and the power pack/transformer that I will throw in with the cars for the extra $10 shipping Heavy,would need Medium flat rate USPS box
You can contact me through the CABE or email me directly at [email protected] Thank you
20170329_133728.jpg
20170329_133806.jpg
20170329_133823.jpg
20170329_133832.jpg
20170329_133846.jpg
20170329_133909.jpg

Last edited:
Older Marx tin like this is cheap to buy, runs well, and is usually easily to fix it doesn't. Plus they make a nice nostalgic display under the Christmas Tree. I like to gently clean and wax mine and they shine up real nice.

As an added bonus the kids can play with it (the real kids, not the kid in you) and you don't have to worry about them breaking something costing a lot of $$$$$$$$$$

Additional cars are not hard to find and that engine should be able to pull 6 or 8 without any trouble if you clean up the electricals and lube.

Plus it is pure Americana.....everything made in the USA!

Back