When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN BICYCLE ALERT -- Long Beach CA -- 2/5/17 -- JC Higgins Colorflow Ladies

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is a first at our CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride in the 10+ years we've been doing this ride - I can't stress enough to everyone - BRING A LOCK - something small - I call them a "Keep people honest lock" - just something to keep a bicycle from walking away by locking it to another riders bicycle - It's just devastating to come back to a empty spot where your well cared for prized bicycle was

Well unfortunately a person needed this bicycle more than it's owner yesterday after our CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - where the theme was "ride a ladies bicycle or wear a skirt" - The bicycle was in a line up of around 20 bicycles - some locked - some not - but since we were right next to the bicycles it seemed a impossible thought of someone walking away with one as we all ate lunch - I guess some of the group saw a odd "diversion" is what we are referring to it as now - when a light skinned black man in his early 20's laid his white with green headtube & green fender tipped modern beach cruiser bicycle down on the ground next to his target - the Colorflow - then he walked away & the people that saw him do this watched what his odd behavior was up to - well a second guy then grabbed the bicycle and went the other way - After the theft was clear - the first guy went back for his bicycle and left - about 10 minutes later the theft was realized when someone noticed the bike was not in the line up anymore - WTF - A**HOLE thieves are lurking & are opportunist who are getting more bold in their ways it seems

Thieves don't think of anything but getting cash for all their wrong doings - flip quick - I doubt they even know values of what they grab - to them it's quick cash

PLEASE KEEP YOU EYES & EARS OPEN FOR THIS VERY UNIQUE ORIGINAL JC HIGGINS BICYCLE - This is one of the best in the hobby - Lets us all work together to find Martyn's bicycle - PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL PAWN SHOPS _ THRIFT STORES _ BICYCLE SHOPS _ SWAPMEETS _ CAR SHOWS _ LOCAL NETWORKS _ BICYCLE FORUMS _ FACEBOOK _ CRAIGSLIST -

This bicycle will turn up - not many around - If you see it just put another bicycle lock on it - call the police - the person with the bicycle is not necessarily the bike thief - they might be a good person who purchased it not knowing it was stolen - get the police involve & sort it out with them - grab the images of this bike for your smart phone or device so you can compare the nicks & scratches on the original paint & decals which will be proof it's the same bicycle -

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP ON GETTING THE WORD OUT TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW - Ride Vintage - Frank

higgins-colorflo-martyn-web-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Back