When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stunning Og Blue 5 -speed Corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pantmaker

I live for the CABE
I found this beautiful bike responding to a garage sale listing that mentioned a "Corvette with gears". The original owner got it for Christmas in 1962. The bike first came to me without fenders because the owner took them off as a kid. The light was also missing. One of the most exciting things was getting a call from Ken, the owner, that he had found the fenders and "Corvette light" that were removed years ago!!! The light is actually a CEV light with these racing flag decals. I have not seen a CEV like this before and don't know anything of its significance. Well, enjoy the photos. This has to be one of the nicest all original 5 speed Corvettes you will ever see.
0905161452.jpg
0905161454.jpg
0905161500a.jpg
0905161500f.jpg
0905161454a.jpg

0905161502.jpg

Wow,sweet wheels.
Think maybe he was a year off though? Seat is 61.would make more sense with the CEV being on it.just a thought.

Back