When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...3/19/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Outstanding!!! It's officially spring (tomorrow).
It only gets better from here.

So, let's see what relics you have found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I won this '95 Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7 on ebay last Sunday evening, and drove an hour each way to pick it up yesterday. It's near mint condition. Now something this new is not really my style, I'm mainly focusing on collecting prewar stuff. But with those heavy, single speed bikes, my asthma makes it difficult to ride them more than a couple blocks so I don't ride them very often. My new years resolution was to work up to riding them more. So I wanted something with multiple speeds that I can pedal easily but I don't really care to buy a new or modern bike. So this is where I landed. 50's styling, still a heavy bike, but with 7 speeds I can ride it much easier. I was considering building something custom, using old parts and a wheel set like these, and I still might, but with this I can go riding right away. I plan to do some light modifications such as whitewall tires and replacing the ugly fender brace screws with the ones that look like rivits. Maybe some phantom pedals because I like them better. I rode it around the block yesterday, it rides very nicely and would have gone farther but it was raining and cold. Maybe I can get out and ride today.
Also found these cool old brass compasses and some cb radio stuff at an estate sale down the street from where I picked up the bike.
20170318_181144.jpg
20170318_181216.jpg
20170318_181227.jpg
20170319_080726.jpg
20170319_080732.jpg

i made some cool trades this week. i picked up those 2 bmx bikes last week and did some good trades imho. schwinn stingray 2, and a schwinn american. i think i came out ahead. plus , i met a guy that does bmx stuff whom is willing to keep an eye out for old stuff. and vise-versa.
then my roommate brought me home this cool old skateboard from the 60's, with steel wheels. was a good week.
IMG_2594.JPG
IMG_2595.JPG
IMG_2596.JPG
IMG_2597.JPG
IMG_2598.JPG

Back