When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...5/21/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes dear I'll go look for flowers for the garden

IMG_8388.JPG

I am currently in the process of doing a full renovation on a building in Santa Fe, New Mexico for an art gallery. Built in 1932 (with later additions), the building is adobe and was originally used a community grocery store. Over 3,000 square feet of concrete and wood floor where removed the past few weeks. One of the guys discovered this old bicycle fender in the soil! After the fender, for days I had visions of finding a discarded Indian or HD! But alas, the only thing good found was this batch of old discarded beer cans. :(

View attachment 469534
View attachment 469536
View attachment 469537
View attachment 469535
That's funny, we used to joke that we could date old masonry & stone walls by the style of beer cans & bottles found inside. For a while we would put Dunkin' donuts coffee cups in our walls.

I was actually dead set against a convertible. But the wife really liked this. All through our 34 years of marriage she never told me NO you can't buy that on anything. Soooo, she got her convertible.
I'm on my 3'rd or 4th convert,Always liked an open car

I had a good week.. Friday I ran across a yard sale and picked up this, what I'm thinking is a 1937 CWC built Hawthorne... It's in great shape and only missing the fender light and drop stand...
001.JPG
and this morning I hit the swapmeet and scored these 2 Mag wheels.. No marks on the black one, but looks newer with the reflector... The Webco-mag is super cool

I also bought this very rare 10 page logo bus brochure. Very rare in that, it is from the first few months of the VW bus production in 1950.

All the bus examples are the very first ever made which were all Panel buses in this1950 brochure.
photo 4(1).JPG
photo 2(1).JPG
photo 1(1).JPG
photo 3(1).JPG

Last edited:
Back