When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....5/28/17...Memorial Day

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I want to say thank you for the ultimate sacrifice from our service men and women that keep us safe.
Thank You!

Here it is, officially the start of summer. Bike riding, and picking weather! Spring Cleaning already in full swing. Should produce some good finds.

So, let's see what relics you have found from this past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Another Shelby :)
IMG_3544.jpg

After too many months of trying to figure out the bike rack situation.... I fiiiiiinally bit the bullet and had a hitch installed on my car this week.

Special ordered a rack and I'm still waiting for it to be released on the market. But soon....very soon.... I can actually go to new places.

I didn't want to spend as much as I did. But with this route, I don't have to do anything sketchy and everything on the rack is adjustable/secures at the tires instead of the tanks. So I can fit bikes with different sized wheel bases on it.
Wheeee!

IMG_20170528_103046259.jpg

These are from a dump behind an old building that once made dolls in the 1920's.This must have been their reject pieces......View attachment 473236 View attachment 473237

That's the thing of nightmares.

I worked restoring an old abandoned ceramic factory that had heads like those randomly left perched on shelves in the unlit hallways.
Let's just say I thought one of them moved shelves once while I was working alone....and quittin time came about 3 hours earlier that day...

Got few smalls......found a great deal on some tubes, so I got them all...

IMG_0880.JPG

Then this cool thing showed up...

IMG_0881.JPG

Got a cool hand crank siren...

IMG_0882.JPG

Got a cool chainguard for a cool project..

IMG_0884.JPG

After hearing myself saying "where did I put that wrench, where did that part go", I decided to buy a portable tray. I love it, at the moment it's waist high, but raises another 2.5'. 20" x 29"....

IMG_0885.JPG
IMG_0886.JPG
20 x 29.JPG

I picked up a couple heavy items this week. first is a old 10" Utility Grinder made by the United States Electrical Tool Co. Cincinnati ,USA its 220 volts and in need of some loving to bring her back to her glory.. they don't make them like this anymore !! next is a old pallet jack I bought for $6.50 and it works.. its a Lyon-Raymond 4000 lb. jack. after researching information about it I found out it was a family run business and this is one of their early one's from about 1941. this company was the first to invent pallet jacks and even invented the everyday pallet !! they patented both of them the same day and received the patents in 1939. they are still in business today !! only now owned by Toyota and still making pallet jacks and forklifts . the photos of the green one is one the company had restored for their 75th anniversary and is in their show room.

10606[1].jpg

10603[1].jpg

10648[1].jpg

10649[1].jpg

10650[1].jpg

10651[1].jpg

IMG_2947[1].jpg

handtruck[1].jpg

ImageA-275x300[1].jpg

Back