When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swap Stockton ca April 9th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JAF/CO

I live for the CABE
e248f83155830dc1b01bcc246fdbd8a5.jpg
6fa3e4fddb296b755705496b056aeb9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed,at Simonian Farms? Fun little ol' swap,Dennis was a total pinhead,though....

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I've got a bunch of photos from the last time I was there. 20 years ago..... I've got to dig them up and scan them. Always had a blast there.

Me too. Used to go up there with Clavin Wilson,than my buddy Doug McPherson. Last few were kinda lame,Dennis,the guy who ran Simonian Farms,and the swap,got to be a little agro,didn't seem to appreciate the revenue we generated for them. C'est la vie,...

I only made it two years maybe 93-94 or 94-95. Had a ton of fun. Long drive from Santa Cruz at that hour in the morning. Lol. The Whizzer part of it firmly planted a desire to own one someday....

Used to drive from Venice Beach,then Ventura. Used to go to Henry Cowell for a couple of days after the whizzin. Great little getaway for a few days.

Nice! Lived in sc for over 40 years never camped there. lol Always go to Big Sur for camping.

The Frizz-in, fun rides, 100 degrees riding thru the raises and going to Steve Gregorio's (?) what ever happened to him, the 80's were great for vintage bikes, and Clavin was one of the good guys!, oh sorry Jim, looks like a fun swap & show tomorrow!

Back