When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks to all the good cabe folks.

-

birdzgarage

cruisin my 80s bmx bikes
So i just wanted to share my new seat!
20170529_061559.jpg
20170529_061607.jpg
20170529_061627.jpg
20170529_061616.jpg
20170529_061627.jpg
this is the bikes og seat redone by scott the legendary rustjunkie. I highly recommend him for your seat needs weather you ride it or display it!

Last edited:
37fleetwood was the first cabe member i met.turned me on to it.scott and my brother in law king louie were instrumental in getting me involved more in my bikes.louie has givin me 2 beautiful bikes he put together and numerous parts that birthed my stingray and went to other bikes i have.scott (37fleetwood )started out with loads of help with both parts,knowledge,not to mention great prices if any.kool guy,he has become a friend to me even outside of bikes.from there he has introduced me to all of you guys.mark,cory,joe,mark,mike,scott,countless others.not to mention the most photographed person not on the cabe,the legendary hippie mike.thanks for the good deals and great rides and more fun to come im sure.have a great day everyone and of course, ride vintage!

Last edited:
Back