When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The bike you leave at work

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bajaway

Finally riding a big boys bike
We all have one you know the bike that stays at work just to get around the shop or to the corner store that you always ride but don't appreciate like the others let's see em

Lumberyard Truck!
IMG_20170525_092052.jpg

[/QUOTe
This Lumberyard I work at was originally a milling facility from the mid 30's up to the early 70's. In the little town of Felton Ca. That pipe was hooked to the saws and Planer's and ran all the sawdust to a " wigwam" burner. That's it in the pic below. It just burned sawdust all day. Probably last lit in the 60s.
IMG_20170111_084327.jpg

That is exactly what I figured. I was wondering if it still operated, with the epa regulations and what not. I am a retired carpenter and one year I took a job working in a commercial wood-shop. We had the smaller version hooked up to all the machines. The dust went into a hopper and then into a dumpster. Thanks for the pictures, Dave.

I used to keep an MTD Hi-Lo under my desk in downtown Chicago at the then Amoco Building. I used to pull it out and ride it around Navy Pier at lunchtime. This was pre-9/11 and it was still kind of dicey getting it in and out of the building without being pulled aside and asked questions. After 9/11, forget it, but I was gone by then.

Back