When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The never ending sickness

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have bought one bike since last summer.[$200.00] Have sold I think, 22. since last summer. Am planning a trip through the Panama Canal later this year for me and the wife. .The bike hobby is completely paying for it. It is easy to sell some if you have a specific goal in mind. I have never made very much money on the bike hobby. I have never thought of it as anything but a hobby and really don't care about the money. I mean it's a hobby, not a business for me.
All in all I would say I am barely even as far as the money part of it goes. That's pretty good investment counting all the enjoyment I have received from it.
And.... unlike some of my pals who waste their hours in front of a T.V. or on a stool at the V.F.W. this hobby does not hurt you other then a bruised knuckle once in a while.
You got some nice ones there 2finger. keep getting them!:)

I've been threw the Panama Canal almost 20 times. These are the new canal locks be hide me.
10488397_10201220031021498_8302230420849694057_n.jpg

I buy many bikes a year, but few I actually plan to keep. My total tally right now WAS 24, but I'm down to 22 now. My goal is to sell off 7 or 8 more.

I'm changing my focus in hobbies and life. All the lower end bikes have to go. I'm still into the 50s and 60s middleweights, but I can't be a bicycle Jesus and save any old thing for the sake of posterity.

Besides that, I want put the money from the sales towards other things.

Back