When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This guy knows how to part out a Schwinn !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
s-l1600.jpg

he is willing to cut off what you need for less money,how do you beat that??with starting bid at 2.00 dollars.god I think if I needed coffee money I would ck my ashtray!!

Last edited:
Whelp, he's a true sprit to his town. Azusa, Calif. This town was once the biggest junk yard in the Los Angeles basin. Considered and named for, the place where you could get, everything From A to Z in the USA. Now I tell ya, where else would ya find an unusually chopped piece of crap other than A-z in the usa? (Azusa)

I think it was also, albeit, can't be sure, except I sold bike parts in 1965 or 6, at the Azusa drive in theater on Saturdays, or was it Sunday? no matter. . Of the very first swap meets, in an dive-in movie theater, right there, Azusa Ca. ( Now I remember what happened to that 64 Schwinn super deluxe sting-ray my dumb bother painted florescent orange, wheels, tires springer and all) . I bought myself a nice little, brand spanking new, electric Guitar with amp, made in Mexico no less, with my profits, good for a kid, but other wise trash. O'lAzusa, The City of junk royal.

Last edited:
Back