When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is my bike collecting mentor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

videoranger

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Go 29 minutes in:
It's been a few years since I've been to visit Ted. When he lived in Omaha, Ne I met him when working as a video engineer at Creighton St. Joe Hospital. Ted worked for Boystown Institute. He was into old motor cycles, muscle cars and bicycles. He got me into bike collecting after seeing his bunch. We would follow up on leads in Nebraska and Iowa and had some fun "hunts" some 20 years ago. No internet back then, just newspaper ads, swap meets and picker buddies. Came across this "American Pickers" episode and thought you all might enjoy meeting Ted. With his thick glasses he reminds me of "Bubbles" on the "Trailer Park Boys". I think he should sell me that red GTO.

Here is mine on the left.
MikeWolfeshootsPG.jpg

Big Pauly.
They tore down the Pierce Street Annex.
No great loss.
Our memories are forever locked away.
The good, the bad, & the ugly. Lol!

I think it's Paul, but being a more clean cut version, hard to say. ;)
Chris
Thank you. When I started collecting years ago I bought two books called Evolution of the Bicycle Volumes 1 & 2. There was a fellow named Steve Castelli that had some amazing bicycles. I never knew what he looked like, but always wanted to meet him and see his collection. Thanx, Barry

I've had several through the years. Kim, Mr. Shelby, Heuberger actually got me started collecting Shelby bikes. Fellow drag racer Steve Castelli and Jerry Berg always astounded me with their collections. Bob Strucel to this day helps me with restorations, knowledge and parts searching. Harry Ward, Paul Genaro, and Jerry Peters Jr., all helped me immensely when I was searching for the rare parts to get my Shelby collection going.

Tim Newmeyer

All those names seem familiar to me. Paul Genero for sure. I read and bought every book I could get in the late 80's and early 90's about old bicycles. Barry

Go 29 minutes in:
It's been a few years since I've been to visit Ted. When he lived in Omaha, Ne I met him when working as a video engineer at Creighton St. Joe Hospital. Ted worked for Boystown Institute. He was into old motor cycles, muscle cars and bicycles. He got me into bike collecting after seeing his bunch. We would follow up on leads in Nebraska and Iowa and had some fun "hunts" some 20 years ago. No internet back then, just newspaper ads, swap meets and picker buddies. Came across this "American Pickers" episode and thought you all might enjoy meeting Ted. With his thick glasses he reminds me of "Bubbles" on the "Trailer Park Boys". I think he should sell me that red GTO.
I say we go visit ol' Ted:D

$400 on the Chief?!?!?:eek:
$500 on the Supercruiser?!?!?:eek:
$600 on the Dayton Longtank?!?!?!:eek:

Back