When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_4567.JPG

My life is still sad and empty after the 24 hours with which this wundercycle graced my garage.

image.jpg
I've lived in Michigan my whole life, but just accepted an HR Director position in the Bay Area starting June 1st. Bob Strucell is getting old green going and I'm dragging her with me out there. I want to say thanks to the last caretaker who had Greenie nearly 40 years!

View attachment 467287 I've lived in Michigan my whole life, but just accepted an HR Director position in the Bay Area starting June 1st. Bob Strucell is getting old green going and I'm dragging her with me out there. I want to say thanks to the last caretaker who had Greenie nearly 40 years!

----Wow----- some of us had mystery "sneak peeks" of that incredible orig bicycle tucked away in a van somewhere at maybe the recent
Midwest shows?
nice to see it actually exists!

I always wanted some of the bikes in this collection. Now I have them. View attachment 467255
Very nice! Impressive looking truck collection too! One of my other loves besides vintage bikes. And the Wen -Mac Musytangs with their boxes, very cool! I have the 67 Fastback, no box. Had both as a 7-8 year old boy.
Of course they are long gone.

... For me it's Martyn Donaldson's Evans Colson Firebird. This one is an enigma, because I actually prefer my bikes older and crustier...
View attachment 467158

Well Dave, you know my other Firebird is a year older and quite a lot crustier -
IMG_0988_zpsc028ad8e-1.jpg

... What bike, and who's is it, that brings out the worst in you?

Well, I'm a little jealous of Dave Marko's Barbie bike...
00N0N_aTZRehkbq0W_1200x900.jpg

... But the one that really makes me green with envy is Vincev's magnificent Cheeto bike..
20170515_210729.jpg

:eek::p

Back