When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thumbs Up For Goof-off

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
100_3863.JPG
100_3899.JPG
After about an hour with Goof-Off, got the first layer (black) off. I know the red is another layer, but don't think I'm going to mess with it. I used the Goof-Off with 0000 steel wool to speed things up, worked great. Washed it off with soapy water. Put a coat of polish on it, now on to the fork and chain guard. Think the fenders are junk. More pictures later on how the other stuff turns out.

Mike

that stuff works great on older state registration stickers. Soak it overnight with a cotton ball that you lightly soaked and painters tape to hold.
Softens those things up. Most have turned to a hard plastic anyway!

I cleaned my touch up gun with Goof Off Pro today and it worked great, just like a paint remover. Yesterday I tried to clean off some brown splatter on the side of a new machine and had no luck with any cleaner, xylene, or kerosene. Got the Goof Off out and it took the splatter stains right off. Unfortunately, I had to repaint the entire side of the machine since the Goof Off ruined the paint finish.

Back