When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tinkers Schwinn

-
Schwinn phantom #2

Went for a bike ride!!!! Rode the phantom, and here is a photo taken of me today on Phantom #2
Compare to the one taken when I was 11 years old in 1960 on phantom #1
004.JPG
004.JPG
....... still riding and still having fun!:)

The same smiling face!
Looking good!
Did you rehab or restore the original Phantom?

When you are smiling, the whole world smiles with you........ thanks Wes. Bought it from Joe Wilcek of "Days Gone Bye Bicycle" in Joliet Ill. back when they were selling for much more then they go for today. The only thing I have done is ride and enjoy it.:)

Looking goooood....

Phantoms are cool as hell....i dont care how many complain about how common or dull they think they look. The more people over look the better for us Phantom fanatics will have it when many pass them up.....on another note....the house behind you looks like our home....although ours had a recent addition on both ends....whiles it liveable im not really fond of the design....maybe Wes can draw me up a better look so i can dream of redoing it it later down the line..... ;) hint hint Wes... J/K sorta

heres what i mean

looks the same as the house behind you Tinker

Attachments

• IMG_20150305_130254_570-1.jpg
    IMG_20150305_130254_570-1.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 167
SJ
My drawing days are past.
But, you have a humble abode.
Enjoy it!
Less is more!
Ask the tinker.
Regards
Wes

Wes,
I feel like a million bucks in that home. I just want to spruce the front for nice curb appeal....its a quiet neighborhood.....lots of familys around and nights are peacful......i reall cant complain

id like to know why the strange name?

Ive wondered though why it was called a Phantom.....any ideas?

Attachments

• 5737834197_7c750f9ce5.jpg
    5737834197_7c750f9ce5.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 147
Back