When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tire size help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

thericebunnycake

Look Ma, No Hands!
Need help on the tire size on this 1942 dayton boys bike. With a 26" lobdell rim, any help (26x ??) the exact tires for this.. thanks

IMG_2316.JPG
IMG_2449.JPG
IMG_2468.JPG
IMG_2470.JPG
IMG_2469.JPG

That is correct, or maybe 26X1.25. I have some original NOS tires from the 1950s, but I am 3 weeks away form them. For what it's worth, they are marked that they will fit American and British EA-1 rims. And British EA-1 rims have the same BSD as Schwinn lightweight rims. There is only a 2mm difference, so maybe these tires are proof they can interchange,

Well as far as my friend remembers, he mentioned that 26x 1.125 so i think its nearly 26x1.25? Well if in case ill order online, what would you suggest guys.. 26x 1.35 or 1.25? Thanks to all

My wartime bike has 26x1 3/8 wheels and tires.thats what most of the american made mid and lightweights use.it is different than schwinn for sure.went thru that whole tire deal.im running some old 26x1 1/2 tires on mine.

I have some 26 x 1.375 tires if you need them. The English 26 x 1 3/8 do not interchange BTW. I've heard that the s6's fit like OJ Simpson's glove, and can be a real struggle.

Back