When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tricycles i have been working on

-

buck hughes

I live for the CABE
the one on the left was missing a wheel I found two wood spoke wheels that fit on the original axle now I would like to find a 16" wood spoke to put on the front-that would complete my custom tricycle.

100_0953.JPG

Those are some pretty vintage to antique tricycles you have there. About the only place I can think of to locate a front wheel to match might be ebay. I have seen wood spoke wheels for smaller vehicles on there before. The trick would be finding a wheel with pedal cranks or a shaft to add pedal cranks to. Just curious...what name is on the head badge of the trike on the right side of the photo? Thanks for sharing the photo, Buck!

Dave

the name badge says AMERICAN. I might have to get in touch with a wood worker and have one made take off the pedal shaft and put through the wood wheel and then again might be to costly.

Last edited:
Back