When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Triple step hoops, what are they worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

XBPete

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I got a set of hoops supposedly for my 24 inch SK, they were sent and turned out to be 36 hole 26 inch hoops.

Rather than return them, I am trying to work out a reasonable value for the 26 inch and adjust the price a bit.

So a set of two chrome triple steps, straight, surface rust only, no dings, would be maybe a 7, what would you guys think would be a fair price for both parties to resolve the issue.

And if anybody has a set of 28 hole triple step 24's....( sigh...) let me know! lol

Last edited:
Hard to say without seeing photos.

Here ya go Catfish... some paint left, the housepaint preserved em fairly well

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

From what I can see, and this is just my personal opinion. They look like they would clean up well enough for a patina build. I'd go twenty a piece, tops.

Here's some shiny 28 hole 24" rims! I spent almost $450 getting these rechromed because they are hen's teeth. A set sold not too long ago on here or facebook...good luck in your search!

y.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com%2F20170322%2Fab9dde8397e3ff07d855548c640b95f7.jpg

$50-$100 I'd have to see them in person rims are tricky pitting is the break point these look borderline

Back