When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TURLOCK SWAP MEET - JANUARY 28TH - 29TH - 2017

-

El Hefe Grande

Finally riding a big boys bike
Turlock Swap Meet January 28th - 29th -2017

http://www.turlockswapmeet.com/

p_home1.jpg

The Modesto Area A’s began the Swap Meet in 1965, located in the McHenry Shopping Center in Modesto. The event quickly outgrew the space available and in 1966 moved to the Stanislaus County Fairgrounds located at 900 N. Broadway, Turlock, CA. 95380, and became known nationally as the TURLOCK SWAP MEET. It has become one of the premier events in the hobby of restoring and collecting antique and classic automobiles.

The TURLOCK SWAP MEET always takes place during the last full weekend in January. In 2017, the Swap Meet will take place January 28th and 29th. The hours of operation are Saturday, 7 AM to 5 PM and Sunday, 7 AM to 3 PM. Admission is $10.00 at the gate on Saturday and $5.00 on Sunday; children 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.

For your convenience, an ATM is located in front of the Main Kitchen, which is near the Information Booth. There will be others spaced around the meet.

Please click on any of the buttons above to get information on specific areas of interest.

p_home2.jpg
To help make this event run smoothly, the Club enlists the help of community service clubs and youth organizations, including the following:

• Newman High School Future Farmers of America
  • Turlock Kiwanis Club
  • Turlock High School Future Farmers of America
  • Volunteers In Patrol, Turlock Police Dept.
Income earned by these clubs helps to fund their community projects and activities.

ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS (SERVICE DOGS EXCEPTED), FIREARMS, OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ALLOWED ON FAIRGROUNDS! ALSO, NO CRUISING OF MOTORCYCLES, BIKES, CARS, GOLF CARTS, MOPEDS, SCOOTERS OR ANY OTHER MOTORIZED CONVEYANCE IS ALLOWED. THIS IS A FAIRGROUNDS RULE. ONLY SMALL HANDICAPPED VEHICLES DESIGNED FOR AND USED BY HANDICAPPED PERSONS ARE ALLOWED.

tcnlogo.gif

www.TurlockCityNews.com

I might make the trek up there - never been - but always wanted to check it out - Saturday for sure - Sunday maybe early before I have to head back home .. Frank

I'll be there, down the street from my house practically. Well worth the trip if you're thinking about making it out here.

Back