When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unknown Pedals, Davis? HD?

-

47jchiggins

I live for the CABE
Looking for some help on these pedals. They look like the Davis style pedals but not sure. The blocks have clearly marked "D" and "2" at opposite ends and other marks that I can't make out.
Thanks,
Todd

IMG_5754.JPG

IMG_5755.JPG

IMG_5756.JPG

IMG_5749.JPG

IMG_5750.JPG

IMG_5751.JPG

IMG_5752.JPG

IMG_5753.JPG

Ideals have square shafts as well. Another thing you can check. Good eye on Torrington ID bikehorder. The pair of Ideals I have are 3 3/4. And my 16 Davis has 4 in blocks. Thanks for sharing.

Does your 3-3/4" pedal have an H-D on the dome of the end cap?
Did any of the other Davis made bicycles specify 3-3/4" pedals exclusively, or was that length pedal only featured on Harley Davidson brand bicycles?

Last edited:
Does your 3-3/4" pedal have an H-D on the dome of the end cap?
Did any of the other Davis made bicycles specify 3-3/4" pedals exclusively, or was that length pedal only featured on Harley Davidson brand bicycles?
Hey Marty, the cap has markings that look man made, if I look at it at the correct angle, I see what looks like the top of an "H" but there is too much peppering to be certain.

IMG_5774.JPG

Back