When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value on a 62 Corvette 5 spped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnguyinohio

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have a chance to buy a decent 62 corvette 5 speed,just wondering value range ,I know they were only built for about a year and a half. thanks Guess a need to proof read my heading before I summit lol

I have a chance to buy a decent 62 corvette 5 speed,just wondering value range ,I know they were only built for about a year and a half. thanks[/QUOT

I'll give you a low and an actual high since there are no detailed pictures. $150 to $1500. The correct components, paint and chrome make a huge difference.

This would be a 700-$800, no light and all the drive train components correct.

Attachments

• 62 Corvette 5 R.B. 001 (Medium).jpg
    62 Corvette 5 R.B. 001 (Medium).jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 270
  • GTs Blue 62 Vette 006 (Large).jpg
    GTs Blue 62 Vette 006 (Large).jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Here is a pic, From what ive seen they didn't have rear racks,looks right to me,but please pick it apart would like to know if anything doesn't look right

Attachments

• 00X0X_eXfc16RzuYw_300x300.jpg
    00X0X_eXfc16RzuYw_300x300.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Can't tell much from that picture. Rack doesn't look correct. The derailleur, freewheel and aluminum spoke protector are non existent unless you buy a whole bike for those parts.

Is Popmachines (Dave) the seller?

Here is a pic, From what ive seen they didn't have rear racks,looks right to me,but please pick it apart would like to know if anything doesn't look right

I have seen that bike on craigslist, I would offer 600 if I was a little closer to it

Back