When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Velocity blunt spoke length

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

The Admiral

Finally riding a big boys bike
To anyone who has laced new departure model A and model M hubs to velocity blunt rims, do you happen to know the spoke length for both? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an interesting subject..... for example, I would like to see this expanded to other rims and hubs. Possibly the Italian rims etc......

This is an interesting subject..... for example, I would like to see this expanded to other rims and hubs. Possibly the Italian rims etc......

That's a great idea. A database of spoke lengths for older bikes.

It depends on exactly which rims you plan to use. Use a spoke calculator and get it right the first time. You need to know what the outside diameter of the rim is.

It depends on exactly which rims you plan to use. Use a spoke calculator and get it right the first time. You need to know what the outside diameter of the rim is.

I plan to use a velocity blunt ss for the front and a velocity blunt 35 for the rear. The outside diameter is the same for both.

Back