When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Huffy Belair Girls Bike

-

Junkman jr.

On Training Wheels
Hi, i am new to the site, and also a new collector of old bikes. I have recently acquired this, what i believe to be, late 50's Huffy Belair. I've found that it is incredibly difficult to find any pictures of, or info on this bike. What i'm most curious about is seeing what it would have looked liked in original condition, although i think this one is really close. If anyone knows anything or can point me in the right direction that would be great!

here is a couple pictures...
20160804_105826.jpg
20160804_105728.jpg
20160804_105721.jpg
20160803_190032.jpg
20160803_185734.jpg

I think about mid 60s pull the basket and imagine the chrome shiny and that's what it looked like new. Being a smaller size girls bike not a lot of collector interest or value but would make some young girl a nice rider. V/r Shawn

The serial number indicates that is a 1960 model. I agree with Shawn, not much value as a girl's bike.

Hi, i am new to the site, and also a new collector of old bikes. I have recently acquired this, what i believe to be, late 50's Huffy Belair. I've found that it is incredibly difficult to find any pictures of, or info on this bike. What i'm most curious about is seeing what it would have looked liked in original condition, although i think this one is really close. If anyone knows anything or can point me in the right direction that would be great!
I just found out that this is the bike my wife received on her 8th birthday in 1960. I know this is a very long shot, but if you still have it, would you consider selling it? Randy

Back