When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage ProFlex Mountain Bike For Sale

-

Rambler

I live for the CABE
If anyone is interested in Mint New Old Stock Vintage ProFlex Mountain bikes I know of a few for sale. The elastomers have already been updated to the newer type that don't become hard and melt. Shipping is available. Call 989-792-8121 if interested in one or more of these NOS Vintage ProFlex bikes.

IMG_1802-1.jpg

IMG_1801-1.jpg

IMG_1800-1.jpg

I've got one!

How much for them? I just got one in a group buy! Not perfect, but mostly there! Any idea of general value?
Thanks, Bill

These ProFlex bikes don't belong to me. For any questions regarding value or elastomer kits please call the phone number in the first post.

WOW..... it's a freaking museum! NICE!

You are right about the Museum comment. If you are looking for a vintage mountain bike, maybe even road bike, this is the place to go. He has some vintage bikes and parts for sale. I think he may even have a high end Ross Mt. McKinley NOS still in the box if it hasn't sold yet. Cleaning out a warehouse has uncovered a few classics.

Back