When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Raleigh

-

1archer2

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I am trying to spark interest in my dad''s vintage Team Raleigh made in Nottingham England. It is Campy Super Record equipped with titanium bottom bracket and titanium freewheel.

IMG_1256.jpg

Yeah that's one Raleigh a lot of us road bike gurus lust over . I dig the gold anodized wheels nice bike man I am sure that will spark interest.

I am under the impression that this is a very rare bicycle. He boasted for many years that this was one of 33 in the world. Can anyone confirm with the serial#

Sorry to hear about your Dad.

"SB" in the serial number indicates it was made at the Ilkeston plant . I quick google image search turns up many Raleigh Teams,maybe something in this ones past makes it one of 33 ?

Spoke with Pop this past weekend. He says the significance of 33 is that in1979 there were only 33 of the 753 teams made. I have no way to confirm his recollection. It may be 34 or 37.

Back