When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found ****WANTED**** MOTOBIKE RACK $$ or trade plus cash $$

-

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
image.jpg
image.jpg
I'm looking for the tubular style motobike rack as pictured on the above bikes.

If you have one in complete and great condition, let me know on this add, convo or email [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited:
BLUE RACK 1.jpg
BLUE RACK 2.jpg
BLUE RACK 3.jpg
BLUE RACK 4.jpg
Still on the hunt..........Anyone ??

Hey CWC Man,
This one is Tubular ..... but a little different than the pics you supplied. Would this one work for you ?? $90 PayPal & shipped using Bike Flights.
Please, let me know either way...... Cheers! CCR Dave

I wish it were the correct one.

Thanks for the offer but I will continue the search.

Catfish,
I don't think this is the same rack? It looks real close but look where the braces are attached compared to the pics that I posted.

View attachment 472466 View attachment 472467 View attachment 472468 View attachment 472470

Hey CWC Man,
This one is Tubular ..... but a little different than the pics you supplied. Would this one work for you ?? $90 PayPal & shipped using Bike Flights.
Please, let me know either way...... Cheers! CCR Dave

Eddie has decided to take this rack........ should it fall thru for any reason ..... there is another forum member who will take it.
I'm just stating this fact because there have been a few PM inquiries and I wanted to make sure everybody knew it was no longer available.
Thank you! CCR Dave

Back